There are a wide range of websites available to support your child’s learning and creativity. We will update this page regularly. Click on the links below to have fun and learn as you play!
Web links to help your child in Numeracy.
- Calculation balance
- Double and halves
- Wipeout wall
- NRich – problem solving
- SATS revision
- Times Table Rockstars
Web links to help your child in Literacy.
Web links to help your child in other curricular areas.
- Poisson Rouge
- Awards for Young Musicians
- Art Attack - What can you create?
- BBC Schools - Lots of learning activities and games
- Creating Music - Become an on-line musician!
- Giggle Poetry! - Lots of fab and funny poems!
- Grid Club - Get some help with your homework
- Hello World - Learn to speak lots of languages through activities and song
- Myth Web - Discover the truth behind the Greek Myths
- Nature Grid - Find out about the plants and animals in your garden
- On-line IT Lessons - Learn the skills all Cyberkids need!
- Really Wild Show - Find out about wierd and wonderful animals!
- Revisewise - Practise for the SATs tests