We have created Learning Projects as a result of the ongoing risk of our academy shutting or partially closing due to the Coronavirus outbreak across the UK. Due to increasing numbers of self-isolation cases and other factors, learning will be shared through Microsoft Teams. There are also links below to the weekly work set.
Microsoft Teams can be downloaded as an app on to phones and tablets.
In creating the Learning Projects we fully acknowledge that they cannot replace the quality of learning your child receives at the academy however, our complete focus has been on creating a set of projects that all children can access to maximise their learning whilst at home.
Password requests here
Here is how to access the childrens' online Airhead account:
Access Airhead at Home
- Open up your internet browser. (Edge/Chrome/Safari)
- Go to website: http://airhead.io/ or Google Airhead and click the top link.
- On the main page click the sign in button on the top right.
- On the next page type in: Dogsthorpe Primary Academy and click the pop up.
- On the sign in page, log in using your Dogsthorpe Academy email and password.
- The page you end up on should look something like this:
- Use this to access your Launchpad from the top menus.