In the case of self-isolation or other factors where children are having to remain at home, learning will be shared through Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams can be downloaded as an app on to phones and tablets.
We fully acknowledge that online learning cannot replace the quality of learning your child receives at the academy, however, our complete focus has been on ensuring all children have access to their learning whilst at home.
Password requests here
Here is how to access the childrens' online Airhead account:
Access Airhead at Home
- Open up your internet browser. (Edge/Chrome/Safari)
- Go to website: http://airhead.io/ or Google Airhead and click the top link.
- On the main page click the sign in button on the top right.
- On the next page type in: Dogsthorpe Primary Academy and click the pop up.
- On the sign in page, log in using your Dogsthorpe Academy email and password.
- The page you end up on should look something like this:
- Use this to access your Launchpad from the top menu.
- More information here Link to Airhead at home and here Airhead for parents
You may wish to use the Childnet Online Family agreement which can be downloaded at the bottom of this page to keep screen time safe and healthy.